Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPP - Italian Food Clash Pt 2 (PPV)

2 posters

Go down

PPP - Italian Food Clash Pt 2 (PPV) Empty PPP - Italian Food Clash Pt 2 (PPV)

Post  Myst Sat 25 Jul 2009, 13:58

Should go sometime after Pt 1 obviously. Also I wasn't sure about how to put colours on the leaderboard, hope this is ok.

And, finally, we're back in the restaurant! All the food is gone, Paul looks a little tired but is probably very proud of himself.
Paul:
Urf... Welcome, everyone, to the... food...
Well, maybe more than a little tired.
Paul: Well...
Paul is interrupted by a large burp from himself. This appears to cheer him up.
Paul: Ah! Now I feel better! Now let's start the ratings!
Paul goes down below the table and digs up a large notepad.
Paul: Let's see... For the starter, I had a lovely garlic soup! Amazing! Perfect amounts of garlic and soup. Five stars! Now let's see...
Paul flips trough his pages a bit, and finds the right one at last.
Paul: Ah! The main course today was a beautiful piece of Lasagne. Truly beautiful! Best mozarella sauce I've ever had! Five stars, if not five and a half!
After some more page flips, Paul finally looks up again.
Paul: The second main course was a Pizza! A capruchia, to be exact. Great piece of work! This place is great! Lovely mushrooms. Five stars, no doubt about it.
Paul stops to think a bit.
Paul: I think I have forgotten something...
Pause for thinkings.
Paul: Oh! That's right! No meal is complete without drinks! I had a glass of amazingly good red wine. Made in Napoleon or something, I think they said. Anyway, it was great but unfortunately a little too warm. Four and a half stars.
Pause for page flippings.
Paul: And, finally, this one is for all you little kids out there! Ice-cream - Sorbet style! Lovely flavour of raspberry. Best ice-cream I've ever had. Clearly five stars. And yep, folks, unfortunately we're almost done now.
Paul looks sad for a moment, before going down under the table again. After some searching, he is back up with a big leaderbord-thing which sort of covers the whole screen.
First Place - Garlic Soup, Lasagne, Capruchi Pizza, Sorbet
Second Place - Napoleon Wine

With that, the camera fades out, leaving all you Paul-fans waiting for the next PPV PPP. So long!
Myst
Myst
Veteran

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

PPP - Italian Food Clash Pt 2 (PPV) Empty Re: PPP - Italian Food Clash Pt 2 (PPV)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 26 Jul 2009, 05:22

ADDED
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down