Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19/7/09 Courtyard Clash (obviosly)

2 posters

Go down

19/7/09 Courtyard Clash (obviosly) Empty 19/7/09 Courtyard Clash (obviosly)

Post  Triple X Sat 18 Jul 2009, 09:30

Triple X is walking backstage. He approaches Father Lance Goodisons office and knocks on the door.
Lance: Come in!
Triple X walks in and shuts the door slowly.
Triple X: You wanted to see me, Lance.
Lance: Yes I do. Have a seat.
Lance gestures with his hand for Triple X to have a seat, at the seat opposite his desk. Triple X sits down.
Lance: Usually I put my wrestlers in special match types for the pleasure and the excitement that the fans want to see. I think that you get more exited than the fans do, when I put you in a special type of match.
Triple X: Well, I still have many ideas on moves I can do to my opponents, with and without weapons. I have at least five ideas for any match you can think of.
Lance: Well, keep thinking. The more moves you come up with, plus the more moves you can execute, plus the more fans you attract for yourself and the BLWF equals big ratings for the BLWF and a bigger paycheck for you. We all win.
Lance covers his mouth and coughs going into his next sentence.
Lance: Well, the reason I wanted you here in my office as soon a possible is because I wanted to tell you personally that, I don't want you getting into any brawls backstage. I know you have a habit of brawling backstage when you’re not supposed to. Am I getting through to you?
Triple X: I was thinking, would it be alright if I have a backstage brawl, for my match at the PPV.
Lance leans over his desk to meet with Triple X.
Lance: Who says that your competing at the PPV..
Triple X: What! You promised me a match at the PPV, due to the fact that you didn't put me in the last PPV.
Lance: Well, i can't just give you another Hardcore match for the PPV. That costs money.
Triple X: Yeh, true.
Both men think of a match for a while.
Triple X: I got it!
Lance: You got what?
Triple X: I got an idea for my match at the PPV.

Lance: Well, spit it out.

Lance sits forward in anticipation and the expression on his lightens up
Triple X: At the PPV, it will be Triple X vs a wrestler of your choice in....................... a match called.......A Brawl to End Them All.

Lance sits back in his chair and frowns.
Triple X: The match is only to be wrestled backstage. Anywher backstage.
Lance: That’s even more useless than your first idea. My equipment is still going to be damaged.
Triple X: Exactly, that’s why we’ll add a stipulation to the match. The loser of the match has to pay for all of the damage caused by both superstars.
Lance grins
Lance: OK. I’ll let you go through with it. I’ll fill out the papers for your match now so I don’t have to call you back to my office, later, to sign them.
Lance writes down some information on a piece of paper. He hands it to Triple X, who signs it.
Lance: All done
Lance and Triple X both stand up and shake hands
Triple X: Nice doing business with you.
Lance: Same with you. I’ll choose someone to fight you and get them to come to my office soon and sign the papers.
With that, Triple X walks out and slams the door along the way.
Triple X
Triple X
Rookie

Number of posts : 75
Real first name : Luke
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

19/7/09 Courtyard Clash (obviosly) Empty Re: 19/7/09 Courtyard Clash (obviosly)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 08:22

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down