Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TK First Man in the Tournament (CC)

2 posters

Go down

TK First Man in the Tournament (CC) Empty TK First Man in the Tournament (CC)

Post  Tkellionaire Sat 27 Jun 2009, 11:24

Tkellionaire is shown on a plane with Hades and Paul

Paul: Why did i have to come again. I already came here and its super long and cold.

Tkellionaire: Shut up and quit complaining. You know the way and i need someone to talk to while Hades flies. See he has pilot experience so unlike everyone else we didnt need tickets. We could just leave and claim my spot.

Paul: Seriously why arent you wearing a coat. Its super cold there and your gonna freeze.

Tkellionaire: I would rather freeze to death then look like an idiot all packed up in a thick eskimo suit. Believe me nobody watching thinks your cool.

Paul: Alright you loss. Hey Hades we almost there? I feel bad leaving Penny to do all the interviewing alone.

Hades: Its a 2500 mile flight and i dont have a jet engine. Be patient cause were very close to the North Pole.

The plane starts landing and the door opens

Paul: See what i mean by cold now? Its negative somthing out here. Good luck making back to the plane alive.

Tkellionaire: Yo Hades give me your jacket now!

Hades laughs and hand him the jacket gladly

Tkellionaire: Its bad out so if i dont come back i want you to fight for me. Make a good name for Detroit.

Paul: Haha i thought you were gangster. Quit being a baby and lets get this over with. Im tired and im cold.

Tkellionaire shoves Paul on the ground

Tkellionaire: Be quite. Ive been a champion before and i know you gotta work hard but this? Going all the way up here is an insane way to show your dedication. Theres nothing stopping me now.

The two get up and start walking until they reach an empty box

Paul: There it is. Your the first guy in the tournament so congrats. Now if you dont mind drop in the paper and lets bounce.

Tkellionaire: Iight iight i got this. Now wait because remember i can tell Hades to leave without you.

Tkellionaire looks into the camera and holds up the paper

Tkellionaire: This was a great journey here but im the first one. Let this be a message to the whole roster that im the top dog around here. Getting here was hard but now the easy part is winning against some wrestlers. I saw an oppurtunity and i took it with aurority. Next week i get my chance to start a path to supremacy. Im taking over this fed and this is my first step right here. To the GM this was a good challenge but i overcame it and now im proving to you all im the best. The blizzard is here but the hurricane is coming.

Tkellionaire drops the paper reading TK in the box and him and Paul begin walking back to the plane
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Real first name : Terence
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

TK First Man in the Tournament (CC) Empty Re: TK First Man in the Tournament (CC)

Post  Buzzsaw Sat 27 Jun 2009, 23:13

TK you will need to edit this as Paul is already at the north pole waiting for the people to arrive. Paul wont be able to tell you if you are in the tourny or not. You have to wait to see if your rp is on one of the next two shows. Please do your post under the thread I already started.
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum