Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Newsletter 11/11-08

2 posters

Go down

Federation Newsletter 11/11-08 Empty Federation Newsletter 11/11-08

Post  Father Lance Goodison Tue 11 Nov 2008, 02:48

BLWF Newsletter 11/11-08

Contents
1. Courtyard Clash 09/11-08 aired
2. Yet a reminder: Pictures
3. Phighter's Place Weekly Talkshow
4. Role playing help
5. Courtyard Clash 16/11-08 card

1. Courtyard Clash 09/11-08 aired
Sunday night last week, the BLWF's second Courtyard Clash aired, and the show contained its share of drama. We crowned our first Broadsword Title champion, our first Greatsword Title champion, and our first Twin Sword Title Champions (tag titles). If you have not already watched it, you'll find a replay here:
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=4835
Feedback is welcome!

2. Yet a reminder: Pictures
I still lack pictures for many of you who have signed up for the forums and created a gimmick. I hope that those who have not find a picture and link to it in a new post in their gimmick topic in the forums. This way, your star gets his/hers face on the show, and that way, you help the shows getting better. Keep in mind that no TNA or WWE wrestler pictures are allowed by The Wrestling Game. Using them can get the federation in trouble.

Also, those of you who have not yet signed up for the forums, please do - the forums is the heart of the federation, the place where everything happens, and you lose most of the federation experience by not being a part of it. The forums' address is:
http://bastionoflight.heavenforum.org/forum.htm
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

3. Phighter's Place Weekly Talkshow
The Philadelphia Phighter is having a regular talkshow on our Sunday cards. He is looking for people who would like to appear on his talkshow and speak to The Philadelphia Phighter. If you are interested, go to the Role Playing Central and read his sign up topic there. This is a very nice way to get some attention in the BLWF! Smile

4. Role playing help
The BLWF features many members who have not role played before, and who I figure might want some help with getting started. It is surprisingly simple! Send me a message on our forums, and I will send you questions posed by our federation's interviewers. Then, you can post the questions and answers in the role playing central. Read the role plays of others for inspiration on how it can be done. If you're feeling creative, adding a description of your wrestler's environments and your wrestler's reactions to the questions is a very nice touch, and these little things are what makes a good role play an excellent role play! A simple question by question interview is a very good place to start, though, and message me (Father Lance Goodison) on the forums to receive some interesting questions to answer.

5. Courtyard Clash 16/11-08 card
This is the lineup for this Sunday's Courtyard Clash!

COURTYARD CLASH 16/11-08

Iron Skin v. Deva "The Judge" Caine
Danial v. Michael Cannon
Mattford Rayne v. Tony "The Grinder" McGarry
Father Lance Goodison v. King Venom
Copeland v. Cabbie on the Street JR

Broadsword Title Match:
Montgomery May (c) v. One Winged Dove

Extreme High Flyer v. Cerano

Twin Sword Title 1st Contender Match:
The Phighting Machines (The Philadelphia Phighter & The War Machine) v. Fire, Wind and Wisdom (The Lucifer & The Black Rose)

Greatsword Title Match:
Amen (c) v. Critical Bill

NOTE: ROLE PLAYS TO BE INCLUDED ON THE CARD MUST BE POSTED IN THE ROLE PLAYING CENTRAL BEFORE MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 14/11-08 GAME TIME.

Just a tip to everyone in the federation: If you challenge someone in particular in a role play, I'll be more than happy to setting up your match. I'd very much like people to take control of their wrestler's careers and go out there and pick their next victims instead of me assigning you random opponents each week. Role playing also means almost being guaranteed one match every week.

Questions? As always, feel free to pass them along to me! Smile
Yours,
Lance

Last edited by Father Lance Goodison on Tue 11 Nov 2008, 17:14; edited 1 time in total
Father Lance Goodison
Father Lance Goodison
General Manager

Number of posts : 1114
Real first name : Ulrik
Registration date : 2008-05-04

http://bastionoflight.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Federation Newsletter 11/11-08 Empty Re: Federation Newsletter 11/11-08

Post  Convict Tue 11 Nov 2008, 16:45

A little correction.

This is the lineup for this Sunday's Courtyard Clash!

Just saying.

BALLROOM BRAWL 16/11-08

Congrantulations to Amen fo his Title win.
Convict
Convict
Keeper of Chronicles

Number of posts : 316
Real first name : Moritz
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.flashgamemuell.twoday.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Lance Goodison Tue 11 Nov 2008, 17:15

Doh - thanks, Convict, I corrected it. The mails sent to the roster are wrong, but it's luckily not a big, big thing as long as the date is correct.
Father Lance Goodison
Father Lance Goodison
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov 2008, 17:35

When is the next PPV??

I have something planned for me and Kid Crazy...it could be...no...I say nothing more Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Lance Goodison Tue 11 Nov 2008, 18:04

The PPV is Celestial Symphony 23/11-08. That's Sunday next week.
Father Lance Goodison
Father Lance Goodison
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down