Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Newsletter 07/11-08

Go down

Federation Newsletter 07/11-08 Empty Federation Newsletter 07/11-08

Post  Father Lance Goodison Fri 07 Nov 2008, 22:06

Federation Newsletter 07/11-08

Contents:
1. Ballroom Brawl 06/11-08 has aired
2. How can I help the federation?
3. Reminder: Pictures!
4. About house shows
5. Card for Ballroom Brawl 13/11-08

1. Ballroom Brawl 06/11-08 has aired
Our second Ballroom Brawl aired yesterday at 23:30 game time. This is the first card we've included wrestler portraits on, and we also crowned our two first champions on this card! Go here to watch a replay of the card:
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=4733
As always, feedback is welcome, positive as well as constructive.

2. How can I help the federation?
A few people have asked me how their wrestlers can help the BLWF out the most, and my answer to them is this: Purchase entrance levels! This will increase the number of fans you get, and the more fans you get, the more people purchase tickets for our shows, and the more people purchase your wrestler's merchandise. That means a greater income both for you and for the federation. In addition, in the long run, entrance levels is what improves your wrestler the most, as they give you more experience from the matches you wrestle in, and therefore allow you to strengthen your wrestler by purchasing advanced techniques when your stats are so high that it takes forever to improve them.

3. Reminder: Pictures!
As mentioned above, we've started having wrestler portraits on our shows. This is nice - but only if everyone bothers to find a good picture of their wrestler and either send the address to it to me, or post it on their gimmick page in the Gimmick Database. Although I have had no choice but to accept a few animated pictures, I mainly want real pictures of real people on the portraits. No items, messages, etc. If you have an animated avatar, I encourage you to search the web for one that is not. A picture search on Google will land you a lot of hits almost no matter what you search for. Those who still have no picture, find one, or you'll be stuck with a silly "Wrestler Without a Picture" portrait on the next card you wrestle.

4. About house shows
Many thanks to Amen, who has had many house shows (forum only shows) for the BLWF so far, and thanks to The Philadelphia Phighter who took over the house show this week, and who will be writing a house show for next week as well! Sign up for it! However, keep in mind that when you sign up, you must do as Amen/The Philadelphia Phighter instructs you to. If they tell you to challenge someone and send the report to them, do it as soon as you can. They depend on this when they create house shows, and it is a problem for them if you do not help them when they ask you to.

5. Card for Ballroom Brawl 13/11-08

BALLROOM BRAWL 13/11-08

NWK v. Tony Credible
Dorian Porter v. Steel
Renegade Dandy v. War Hog
Toothless Tommy v. Laban
"Freefall" Sean Kingston v. Vimto
Deadmeat v. Silent Killer
The Coroner v. Chainmaster

Shortsword Title 1st Contender Match:
The Convict v. Spanish Dragon

Shortsword Title Match:
Georgiou (c) v. AJ Pain v. Kid Crazy

NOTE: ROLE PLAYS FOR THIS CARD HAVE TO BE POSTED IN THE ROLE PLAYING CENTRAL BEFORE MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 11/11-08!

Best regards,
Lance
Father Lance Goodison
Father Lance Goodison
General Manager

Number of posts : 1114
Real first name : Ulrik
Registration date : 2008-05-04

http://bastionoflight.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down