Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory)

4 posters

Go down

TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory) Empty TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory)

Post  Tkellionaire Tue 28 Jul 2009, 23:18

Williams: Well if you caught our PPV you last season you would have seen True Blood become Dual Dagger Champions.
Caroline: Hades helped arrange a clip from a few weeks ago so lets see how Tkellionaire spent his break from Castle Warwick.
*****Clip Begins*****
A camera watches in as a private jet lands into downtown Detroit.
Bruce: This is "Bruce The Boss" with Detroit News. Today the biggest wrestler the motor city has ever gave birth to returns to his hometown for a speech.
Tkellionaire, Roadogg Villian, Ice Cold Thug, and Hades exit the plane all wearing the Tkellionaire white t-shirt and matching dark blue jeans.
The four enter a Cadillac that goes into the park where a stage and crowd is set up. They get out the vechile and head up the steps where Tkellionaire steps in front of the mic.
Tkellionaire: Its good to be back here after a very successful season. I got a two week vacation from fighting and when I go back its gonna be chaos. Now I will take questions for this news conference...
WZZM13: What makes this federation so much bigger then all the rest youve been in?
Tkellionaire: Well im not only making national television but im going world wide. My fan base has only grown and I got my own fan section now. The classiest fed in wrestling should tell the story.
WoodTV8: How was the Vatican? Definetly a huge PPV that made an empty in our pockets.
Tkellionaire: Well honestly it was a terrible place. Were battling it out in a religious place as to a location labeled "Fight Pit". But in the end I hit all three finishers and put out some rivals.
WXSP15: What was the first thing you did after the win at Divinity?
Tkellionaire: I headed into the lockeroom with Arkken and as ironic as it is we broke out the champaigne and celebrated while destroying the lockeroom. Looked like we had mored beer and champaigne then Beer N Champaigne did.
WSNX45: Ok last question. Tell us a little about this season and whats in store for next?
Tkellionaire: This season didnt have one normal match and that was most exiting. I fought in a Debut Tag Match, Hardcore Tournament Match, Coffin Inferno Match, and A Dual Dagger Title Match. We started off 0-2 but all that matters is how we ended and that is with gold on our shoulder. Were bringing the titles back and your looking at a champion!
Tkellionaire holds up the belt while the crowd cheers.
WXMI4: I got a closer! Do you have a stable name yet for your gang?
Tkellionaire: Yeah we had a long plane ride and season to think and we got something. Our crew will now be known as "Motown Operation Bad@$$". AKA the M.O.B. So im bringing back my trainer Hades, brother IceColdThug, and gang member Roadogg Villian back with me and you could see be seeing this championship around my waist for a while now.
*****Screen Cuts*****
Williams: Very interesting how as soon as he headed back home to the streets he was immediatly congratulated by his hometown.
Caroline: Well thats not just his town... thats his home country. Not many Americans in BLWF. Now lets head ??? where the M.O.B is ready to make there return.
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Real first name : Terence
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory) Empty Re: TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory)

Post  Sinister Minister Wed 29 Jul 2009, 01:27

Question who are these fellows? Roadogg Villian, Ice Cold Thug,

Are they like your Posse?
Sinister Minister
Sinister Minister
Veteran

Number of posts : 138
Real first name : Jimmy
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory) Empty Re: TK Return Promo Pt.1 (BB Hometown Glory)

Post  Fontaine Wed 29 Jul 2009, 01:44

Sinister Minister wrote:Question who are these fellows? Roadogg Villian, Ice Cold Thug,

They're his imaginary friends! Like Ralf! He's mine. :3 He's a stick... Meow!
Fontaine
Fontaine
Legend

Number of posts : 557
Real first name : Tobias
Registration date : 2008-10-05

http://www.lolcatbible.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tkellionaire Wed 29 Jul 2009, 03:13

Sinister Minister wrote:Question who are these fellows? Roadogg Villian, Ice Cold Thug,

lol Fonty there not cats... Ive used IceColdThug in alot of my rp's and hes my brother. (wrestler wise hes one of my alts i screwed up on). And ICT is my manager.

Roadogg Villian is a gang member from back home and a good friend... just there to back me up in my entourage.

Motown Operation Badass (MOB)
Tkellionaire- Wrestler
Hades- Trainer
IceColdThug- Manager/Bro
Roadogg Villian- Assistant/Member
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Real first name : Terence
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Fontaine Wed 29 Jul 2009, 03:16

Unsual European Folks Elected (to rock): UEFA
Ralf
Fontaine
Ralf
Ralf
Ralf
Mystikal
Ralf
Ralf
Vimto
Ralf
Fontaine
Fontaine
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Myst Wed 29 Jul 2009, 12:18

Can we recruit Waggy to UEFA to?
Myst
Myst
Veteran

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fontaine Wed 29 Jul 2009, 13:23

He isn't an European... He can be our cheerleader!
Fontaine
Fontaine
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum