Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Outta My Face (PPV)

2 posters

Go down

Get Outta My Face (PPV) Empty Get Outta My Face (PPV)

Post  Tkellionaire Sun 26 Jul 2009, 07:41

The camera man goes backstage and enters the lockeroom ready "TK".
Paul: Whats your plan tonight?
Tkellionaire: Dang it Paul get out of my way. I gave you that huge interview earlier this season and I dont feel like doing it again. Its real simple... Scotty Hunter finally answered my call and tonight me and my partner rage war with Beer N Champaigne for the Dual Dagger titles.
Paul: Why you so mad? And who is this guy?
Paul points to the large man sitting with the ski mask and camoflague coat.
Tkellionaire: This is my brother IceColdThug and hes just here because hes catholic.
Paul: Really? So you listened to the popes last speach? Didnt you like the part when..
IceColdThug interupts Paul and grabs him in anger.
IceColdThug: No im not that garbage. My brothers so mad because were forced to waste such a great thing as a PPV in this piece of **** they call the Vatican.
Paul: Oh well, Tkellionaire how did you and Arkken become partners?
Tkellionaire: Shut up man. Hades is gonna be here any minute and I got a huge title match coming up. You saw me and Arkken in the parking lot last week so you should know. He hates Scotty and thats a common factor between us. Now get out of here before you become the punching bag.
Paul: Ok one more question. Do you have any words on the attack from Lord Humongous and Buzzsaw?
Tkellionaire: You know what Parker!
Tkellionaire stands up as Hades walks in.
Tkellionaire: They beat me up theres a long story. To make it short lets just say the only other guy to attack me was sent into the water... and he didnt come out let alone was even found or heard from. What they have coming to them is probably nothing but dont forget the real story last week. Me sending the drunken fatty into a casket where he was then burned.
Tkellionaire grabs Paul and throws him into the locker.
Tkellionaire: You just came into the wrong place at the wrong time. See were like a pack of bears... they may be nice but when hungry there vicious and friend or not they will eat you. And im hungry for gold right now so I suggest you get to steppin real quick.
Paul: But TK dont you..
Tkellionaire grabs Paul and throws him out against the hallways wall.
Tkellionaire: Dont ever call me that again unless your my friend. True Blood will have a little c next to there name next time you look at us on the card. Know what that stands for? Champion!
The gang heads out for the match leaving Paul down.
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Real first name : Terence
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Get Outta My Face (PPV) Empty Re: Get Outta My Face (PPV)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 26 Jul 2009, 07:57

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum