Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Out To The Roster (PPV)

2 posters

Go down

Call Out To The Roster (PPV) Empty Call Out To The Roster (PPV)

Post  Tkellionaire Sun 26 Jul 2009, 02:44

Tkellionaire is shown walking down the hallway along side Hades and a tall big man in a camoflague jacket.
Francis: When these guys talk you know somethings up.
Barker: Only thing up is the big man thats with him. We will have to wait to see later what they want but if the camera man was on them then theres a reason.
Till I Collapse by Eminem blasts across the arena and a boom of machine guns and explosions go off and Tkellionaire comes out to the top of the entrance.
Barker: Oh great now I got to listen to these guys in person...
Francis: Quit your wining. Ive been waiting for this moment.
Tkellionaire, his trainer and the mystery man make there way down the ramp and enter the ring.
Francis: Nice, he brought the sledgehammer again.
Barker: Ive been watching some of his old films and that is on his shoulder at all times like a belt. You would be suprised what that hammers done and been through.
Tkellionaire silences the cheers and boos and calls for a mic to begin speaking.
Tkellionaire: Ive only been here four weeks but you have seen me at the north pole, in the lockeroom, and on a tower but never in person in a segment. So this is a first here in BLWF. Im 1-2 and this needs to be fixed. So tonight I win against whoever the General Manager throws at me. Its the PPV and although I dont like this place I still want to fight
Hades goes up to the first row of the crowd and takes a suite case from a friend that was invited to watch the show.
Hades: Thanks man for being here and bringing this.
The man and Hades bump fists and Hades hands the case to the mystery big man and then climbs back in the ring.
Tkellionaire: What im about to show you is property of me and ive put work in for this. I gained all the respect in the world with this. Hades get the table man.
Hades jumps out of the ring and pulls up the apron and grabs a table and slides it into the ring and follows.
Tkellionaire helps set up the table and then the mystery big man set the case on the table and then opens the case.
Tkellionaire: Underneath the cloth is a title... I worked months for it and won a tournament that lasted two seasons to become the one and only champion.
Tkellionaire moves the cloth and picks up the title and holds it above his head.
Tkellionaire: My most prized item will forever remain around my waist. Allow me to introduce my brother. He is no stranger to gold. The big man himself, IceColdThug!
The entire cheers for the recognized local legend that is IceColdThug.
IceColdThug: Just because I wear a ski mask doesnt mean im not known. I cant say I will be here often but since I fight on Sundays and Tuesdays I can make it whenever my brother needs me. The Ice Cold Slam isnt something you will get up from.
Hades calls to the guy who came and brought the case and he makes his way into the mix
Hades: We came to an agreement that if I got this loser front row then he would do us a favor. Tkellionaire and I wanted to show just how much damage his brother or bodyguard could do.
IceColdThug lifts the man above his head and drop kicks him through the set up table.
Tkellionaire: I came out here to let you all know just who your messing with. My country is across the ocean from Castle Warwick but I see the white out of my t-shirts up in the left wing.
Tkellionaire points up to his fan base and they begin chanting "TK"!
Tkellionaire: Now down to straight up buisness. I asked Penny last week to get hold of Scotty Hunter but she was unable to contact him. I called him out and he ignored it and now im in person so hes the first guy im adressing. Your cocky and I dont like it so if you need sombody to teach you some respect then I will be here. Chris Babylon you may have won but when you drop out I want a rematch. Make it hardcore to because with me at 100% now and my Ultimate TKO fully trained I am ready to beat you to a pulp.
Tkellionaire points to the titantron and a clip rolls.
*****Clip Begins*****
The match ends after King David & Fat Boy Tom win.
Fat Boy Tom then grabs a mic.
Fat Boy Tom:
I just wanted to make a loud and clear message on my first show here... And winning wasnt enough.
Fat Boy Tom grabs his whisky and takes a large gulp. He then goes up to Tkellionaire like hes going to help him up but smashes the bottle over his head shocking everyone and knocking out TK cold.
Fat Boy Tom: You wont forget me now will you? Im here in BLWF now and im not gonna just blend in.
Fat Boy Tom kicks Tkellionaire and begins beating him down with a bat once, twice...
*****Clip Ends*****
Tkellionaire: So now you see a this drunk tried to take me out. Im still here and im standing without any assistance. So if you got what it takes to face me in a fair uncheap way then come out. I will make it easier for you. I beat you down in a casket match and set you on fire. The only reason it wasnt remembered was because of the vicious attack following.
Tkellionaire hands Hades his sledgehammer and his trainer and IceColdThug step out of the ring.
Tkellionaire: Im right here haters so come and get me. I dont care who you are whether its Chris Babylon, The Canadian Classic, Fat Boy Tom, or anyone. But if you got a problem with me, my crew, or the way I fly then step down. Im just warning you that normally nobody comes out because if you do it will be the biggest mistake you ever make.
Tkellionaire puts the mic down and stares at the entrance waiting...
"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack plays as "The Canadian Classic" Scotty Hunter and his uncle Scott "The Hunter" Manson come out to the stage. Before he speaks Hunter gives his uncle a quizicle look.
Classic: I'm sorry but my uncle and I just came out here trying to figure out exactly who you are.
The crowd laughs.
Classic: I've been a little bit preoccupied lately being forced to team with King David by our General Manager so I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been able to come out and formally meet BLWF's Winless Warrior.
Tkellionaire and his possey don't look very impressed with Hunter's condesending words.
Classic: I'm sorry, you guys are right, down to business. I get the feeling that you want me in a match. Which works nicely for me because my uncle here tells me that King David and I need a warm up match before we defend our Dual Dagger Titles. So here's how it's going to go. You want to be in a match under the spotlight? You want to be in a match with some real champions? Well then lose the hammer, lose that bogus title, lose Huey and Duey over there and find yourself a partner. Do all of that, and you're on junior!
???: Stop it right there. both of you
The spotlight shines on the person, it is chris babylon and the war machine, both are seen walking down the ramp as last resort by papa roach plays in the background
Chris Babylon: You dare call me out Tkellionaire, if I recall correctly, I pinned you, in your own match type, I lowered my self so that I may fight a common street thug such as your self, and go on in the short sword title tournement, now I dont know if any of you recalled, but team america won the world cup, and that means I can go after any title i want as long as i have the requirements, oh and by the way Scotty im so sorry about what happened to the MLM
Scotty Hunter shoots Chris Babylon a look
Chris Babylon: So CC, you wish to go on about your tag team titles, well lets take a look at the requirements to go after said titles, hmmmm, must have a tag team partner
Chris Glances over at The War Machine
Chris Babylon: Said tag team partner must be in the Ballroom Brawl roster, and with the recent roster cuts war just happens to fit in the requirement. so scotty how about me and The War Machine go have a little fun?
The Two slowly begin to walk to the ring.

Hunter instructs for his uncle to head to the back before anything gets out of hand.
Classic: Ok Ok...everybody just chill out for a second. Chris how many times do I have to beat you in this ring before you finally realize that I'm simply better than you? I beat both of you guys during the Gauntlet last season and the way I see it, if you want a shot at these belts, well you got the contracts in your hands. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line and it's official.
Hunter waits to see if either Babylon or The War Machine make an attempt to cash in their contract.
Classic: I didn't think so.
Hunter turns his focus back to Tkellionaire.
Classic: Now back to this guy. I'm sorry, I still don't know who you are because your never able to keep you matches going on long enough for me to learn it.
The crowd claps at the epic burn.
Classic: Find a partner and you've got a match. And if you don't well then I guess I'll have to deal with beating Babylon once again.

Tkellionaire: Alright I get a partner and we fight? I got just the guy. Hes been gone for a while due to injury... hes even been a part of your stable but now he wants vengeance for you kicking him out.
Scotty Hunter just glares at Tkellionaire in confusion when "The Vampire" Arkken jumps out of the crowd with a lead pipe and swings at Scotty Hunter but he ducks it and throws an elbow into Arkken's stomach.
Tkellionaire: War Machine you can leave because this tag match is ours.
Scott Manson and Hades begin brawling ringside when IceColdThug charges Chris Babylon with the sledgehammer but Chris jumps into the crowd and runs up the ramp to exit the arena.
A familiar entrance blasts the ballroom and all action stops as GM Lance comes out along side King David.
Lance: Enough of this fighting. King David get down there.
King David makes his way to the ring while The War Machine is forced to leave as well as IceColdThug.
Lance: Ring the bell because this tag match starts now and by the way... the titles are on the line!
Crowd Cheers and the four wrestlers look suprised as the bell goes off.

Last edited by Tkellionaire on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 05:30; edited 3 times in total
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Real first name : Terence
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Call Out To The Roster (PPV) Empty Re: Call Out To The Roster (PPV)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 26 Jul 2009, 04:56

Not Added with Tkellionaires Ok as he has done another RP.
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down