Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Font's with me guys (PPV)

2 posters

Go down

Font's with me guys (PPV) Empty Font's with me guys (PPV)

Post  Myst Sat 25 Jul 2009, 18:27

Aaaand we're suddenly in the vaticany locker room, filled with almost all BLWF wrestlers except Starlet Storm. A whole lot of blabbering is going on, and everyone seems to hate this damn Vatican already be excited for this upcoming PPV.

Suddenly the door is slammed open, and Mystikal enters the room.
Mystikal: Fontaaaaaine! Are you here?
Fontaine peaks out from the shower room as Mystikal's calling, he's only wearing a towel around his waist and a bathing cap. Which actually means that he's sort of naked.
Fontaine: Mystikaaaal! Yup, I'm here. What do want you fancy pantsed AmericaƱo?
Mystikal glances towards the almost naked Fontaine.
Mystikal: I need to have a word with you, and I'm not going into the shower with you. So get over here, you...
Paus.
Mystikal: I can't even come up with an insult for you, you strange person. Just come over here.
Fontaine rolls his eyes and walks over to his locker. He opens it and pulls out his attire. As he drops the towel the whole screen go into a blur... A strange strange blur. As the screen return Fontaine is fully equipped. He walks over to Myst and pats him on the shoulder.
Fontaine: Next time you can paint me an insult, that might work.
Mystikal nods.

Mystikal: A painting of you would indeed be insulting. Now listen.
Mystikal takes Fontaine out from the locker room, out to the corridor.
Mystikal: I'd need some help from you.
Fontaine: Sure thing! But it's going to cost you something. Tell me about the job and make me an offer I can't resist. Preferably something Armani or some fancy paintings to hang at my private locker room home in Castle Warwick. You know how much it costs renting that room by the way? I basically spend my whole salary on it!
Mystikal: A lumberjack match is coming up. Nothing too hard I'd guess, just THE OH SO FAMOUS WIND and a couple of his friends.
Mystikal leans over, and his voice gets low.
Mystikal: I've heard Vimto is on the opponents team too. You'll get the chance to beat him up before your match have even started.
Fontaine: Ahh the great Aziruf... And that sounds like a decent offer, throw in a bottle of blonde hair dye and we have a deal!
Mystikal looks confused. Fontaine really look like a natural blonde!
Mystikal: Uh... If I win the match.
And with a final nod as a farewell, Mystikal leaves as Fontaine returns to the lockerroom, ready to dress off again.

Myst
Myst
Veteran

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Font's with me guys (PPV) Empty Re: Font's with me guys (PPV)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 26 Jul 2009, 05:27

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum