Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Common Ground (for PPV)

2 posters

Go down

Finding Common Ground (for PPV) Empty Finding Common Ground (for PPV)

Post  Stryderman Sat 25 Jul 2009, 17:44

Camera switches backstage to show the entrance to a personal dressing room. The sign on the door reads "Custom Made" Chris Codalia". A 'Please do not disturb' placard is also hanging off the door knob. The camera then turns slightly to show Stryderman, who receives a moderate crowd pop, looking at the door through his tinted shades...
Stryderman (Mumbles to himself): ....Custom Made?? Who the f....
Stryderman decides to ignore the request for no disturbances and lets himself into the dressing room. Luckily, there is no surprises as a result of Stryderman's sudden barge into the room, as Chris Codalia is just in discussion with his valet, Elise...
Codalia looks to the door in surprise and then at Enhanced Elise..
Codalia: Didn't you put that sign on the door, like I asked?
Elise: Mmm hmmmm.
Codalia: Well... sign on the door that says Do Not Disturb and then Stryderman in my dressing room. I'm not sure how that works out. In any event, don't you even knock? Some courtesy and manners will take you far in this world...
Stryderman: You talk to me about manners blood? Says the guy from....where now...LA? Being rude and unmannerly is a way of every day life there. And not only that, but your probably also a snobby... self-centred....egotistical....smug....

Chris Codalia cuts Stryder off before he can go on...
Codalia: Hooooooooold up a sec... I can assure you that I can keep my ego and personality under control. Now... who are you to have a dig at me for where I come from?
Stryderman (Frowning): Weren't you the one who implied that I was unmannerly on where I come when I walked in here. Just because im from a rough part of London doesnt mean I cant show manners bredrin...You just dont bother that pea sized brain of yours where Im from and what my history is. I was raised right, and have trained hard to be where I am now. Not going to let some punk like you get in my face and run me down about it...
Stryderman and Codalia go face to face momentarily, before Elise decides to step in and cut the rising tension in the room...
Elise: Enough you two. This argument is pointless. It looks as if the GM has more plans to team you two together from now on, not make you opponents. So why not try getting to know each others positives rather then go at the negatives. You know, find some common ground?
Stryderman: She's right...baby girl, you speak alot more sense then Mr. Custom Made over here I'll give you that...
Codalia: Well let's get one thing straight from the get go, Mr. Stryderman. You show some respect to my lady when you are around her. Her name is Elise. It's not "baby girl" or anything else other than Elise.
Stryderman (smiles): Fine then, Miss. Elise over here speaks alot more sense then you! Better?
Codalia frowns and continues to stare down the crass Stryderman...
Stryderman: Last week, the world caught a glimpse of Stryderman, both in the ring and on the mic. And they liked it. If the internet boards are anything to go by, ive certainly left them gagging for more. And if you take a look at the general reaction from fans to that Tag Match last week, you will notice, Chrissy, that the overall opinion is that you slowed me down...held me back...cramped my STYLE! What makes you think I would even want to tag with you again?
Codalia: In this case, I don't think it has anything to do with your own personal want and desire. The GM is booking the matches and they say they want us together. Probably because of those.... internet boards... that are giving our tag team match so much hype, like you say. Let's get another thing straight. Regardless of how you feel like I was cramping your style.... it was a tag team match, not a handicapped match. I was just as much as part of that event as you were. Since you need more proof of what I can bring to the ring, then I'm the one asking you to team up with me again. Let's see if you see the same results.

Stryderman smirks and looks away from Codalia, like he's joking with him.
Codalia: Look at the facts. We faced the Dual Dagger Champions in our first match together. They are the champions because they are a team. Is it all that surprising to you that we didn't have the chemistry that they did in the ring? Are you honestly that full of yourself that you think you can just sweep into BLWF and start knocking off champions right away? Think with your head, Stryderman. Not your arms. Maybe then, we'll be the ones holding up the tag team straps. What do you say to that?
Codalia extends his hand out to Stryderman
Stryderman pauses for a moment, considers accepting the handshake but then decides against it....he turns to leave but before he shuts the door behind him, he makes one last comment...
Stryderman: I have no beef with you blood. And no dis-respect either. But I dont just shake ANYONES hand. When we start getting results in the ring, maybe then we can talk about being chums....
Stryderman shuts the door....
Elise: So does that mean he is going to give this tag team thing a go?
Codalia: Looks like it...but we arent on the card tonight so only time will tell....
Camera returns to ringside...
Stryderman
Stryderman
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Real first name : Alex
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Finding Common Ground (for PPV) Empty Re: Finding Common Ground (for PPV)

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 26 Jul 2009, 06:03

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum