Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Therion - Again?

2 posters

Go down

Therion - Again? Empty Therion - Again?

Post  Father Lance Goodison Fri 24 Jul 2009, 13:12

Penny Benson is shown walking The Vatican the evening before the show. As she hears loud disagreements from a nearby room, she skulks closer and looks inside. Father Lance Goodison is arguing with his secretary, Miss Walsh.
Lance: I can't believe this! You booked that match!? You are... fired!
Miss Walsh looks slightly taken aback, but quickly regains her composure.
Miss Walsh: You can't fire me. I do all your work for you. You've been occupied with all sorts of stuff lately - certainly not your work. If you fire me, this PPV is history.
Father Lance Goodison clenches his teeth, looking trapped.
Lance: You think you're so smart, Miss. We'll see who will be laughing the last. This tag team match against Karze and... Therion. You will regret booking it. I will ruin his career. You know I can!
Miss Walsh takes a step forward, a faint smile on her lips.
Miss Walsh: No, you won't Father. He's your son. You won't. You can't. You might be a changed man these days, but this, you will not have the heart to do.
Father Lance Goodison looks outraged.
Lance: You underestimate me, Miss. And it will all come at the cost of Therion's... and Karze's careers. I've had it with them both. They have shamed me... They are done for!
Father Lance Goodison rushes out of the room. Miss Walsh's confident face trickles away, leaving her looking very stressed indeed. Has she had a lapse of judgement? She hopes not.
Father Lance Goodison
Father Lance Goodison
General Manager

Number of posts : 1114
Real first name : Ulrik
Registration date : 2008-05-04

http://bastionoflight.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Therion - Again? Empty Re: Therion - Again?

Post  Buzzsaw Sat 25 Jul 2009, 06:39

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum