Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me)

3 posters

Go down

Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me) Empty Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me)

Post  The Management Planner Thu 23 Jul 2009, 18:17

Penny Benson is shown walking towards the back of an old church, one of several being used by BLWF superstars as temporary accommodation before the Pay-Per-View. This church, the San Giovanni Battista dei Fiorentini, is reportedly being used by The Management Planner and his staff.
As Benson arrives at the back of the church, Benson sees a door to the vestry, and decides to listen in at the door. Having caught The Management Planner working out in the past, it's not a mistake she's keen on making again. Benson listens in…
Planner: I’m telling you now, I will not go along with Father Lance’s plan. How do I know he won’t turn on me? You tell him the answer is no!
Benson stands at the doorway, stunned. What is it that Father Lance has offered his biggest star? Before she can think on it, the door opens, and Miss McGhee stands before her.
McGhee: Can I help you?
Benson: Yes, Father Lance sent me here to interview The Management Planner before tonight's big main event. Can I see him now?
McGhee is about to answer when Planner appears in the doorway next to his assistant.
Benson: Hello Mr. Planner – all of the BLWF fans across the world are wondering what your plans are for tonight’s big match. What do you have to say to all of our fans?
Planner looks enraged – his eyes are bulging and his nostrils are flaring as he eyes Benson, incredulous.
Planner: Who let you down here? Son of a bee sting! Tell Father Lance I’m not going to fall for it!
Benson: Sir, I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. All I want to know is how you’re feeling right now, on the night you have your first BLWF title shot. How are the nerves holding up?
Planner: Nerves? Nerves? Ha! I don’t get nerves, I’m Perfection Personified! Get outta here!
Planner slams the door in Benson’s face, leaving her and the cameraman stunned. However just as they are resigned to leaving the church, Planner’s voice can be heard through the door.
Planner: Who am I kidding? I’m in a glass cage of emotion!
McGhee: You’ll be fine sir. Just remember the plan. Follow the plan and you’ll be partying tonight.
Planner: You’re right, you’re right. Look at me. I’m a three-time Heavyweight Champion. Hell, the Greatsword Championship is mine already! I’m a Legend Killer, I’m the richest man in the BLWF, and I have the best-looking assistant money can buy! Yeah! I’m ready for that massage now!
McGhee: Just one thing before we start sir – you will have to give Miss Benson an interview before your match. It’s part of your contract. Anyway, when in Rome...
Planner: Yes? Please, go on.
McGhee: Err, do as the Romans do? It's an old expression.
Planner: Oh! I've never heard if it. It's wonderful though!
As Benson is standing listening, some rather startling sounds come through the vestry door! She quickly makes her escape, vowing to catch Planner later tonight…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
Rookie

Number of posts : 35
Real first name : Arron
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me) Empty Re: Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me)

Post  Buzzsaw Sat 25 Jul 2009, 07:26

ADDED
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me) Empty Re: Nerves are a-jangling...(PPV RP, 1 of 2 from me)

Post  scalawag Sat 25 Jul 2009, 07:58

not sure if planner still has something to add, but i think his part 2 is already done as well.
scalawag
scalawag
Rookie

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzzsaw Sat 25 Jul 2009, 08:18

will look for it but part one was added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum