Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beaten 19/07-09.

2 posters

Go down

The Beaten 19/07-09. Empty The Beaten 19/07-09.

Post  Duran West Sun 19 Jul 2009, 01:49

We see the lockerroom door of Sub'N War Antics. Jill Bright walks up to door, but the door is locked. She begins to knock on the door.
Jill: Duran? War? Oh, come on open this damn door.
No answer.
Jill: Listen, I need to talk to the two of you about last Courtyard Clash!
Still no answer. Jill Bright starts pounding on the door.
A camera view in the locker room. We see Duran West with a few band-aids and an ace bandage wrap around his abdomen.
Duran: Well, the shark is outside.
The camera turns around to show the war machine. He's reading a book that says "Injuries For Dummies".
The War Machine: *While reading...* You're the one that called her up. *Sets
book down.*
Well, looks like there's no cure for rapid chair shots. So, Duran. It looks like we have steel cage matches this week. It looks like Father Lance is p***ed off with us.

The War Machine reaches behind a dresser in the room. He pulls out a kendo stick.
The War Machine: Maybe this time. I start bring this down to the ring with me. I can't help wondering, what's next? A 10 on 1 handicap match for each of us. *chuckles*
Duran West walks over to the closet and takes out a sledgehammer.
Duran: Well, War you can have your stick. I bring this down to the ring instead. It's a change your mind adjuster or you needed to have some dental work done for free.
The War Machine starts to grin.
The War Machine: Oh, yeah that will rearrange a person smile with no problem.
Duran: Well, at least I was knocked out. I went down fighting not to say that
phrase. But, on Father Lance, might have been stressed out with the MLM business. You know brain overload.

Now, there is tremendous pounding at the door. Duran West and The War Machine is still ignoring the knocking.
The War Machine: There is something different about Father Lance for sure. But, I just can't put my finger on it.
The banging on the door, gets to be to much to bear for The War Machine.
The War Machine: Grrrrr. Duran, let her in would you?
The War Machine puts the kendo stick by his chair. Duran West rolls his eyes and puts the sledgehammer by the door.
Duran: Alright, But get ready for the hurricane.
The War Machine braces himself. Duran West unlocks the door and opens it.
Jill Bright is standing in the doorway with a p***ed off look on her face.

Jill: Finally!!! Why the hell, you didn't answer the door? I was knocking for 30 minutes!
Duran West and the War Machine shrug their shoulders.
Jill: Damn it. You guys don't give me that! Tonight, the two of you each will
be in a cage match. I can't out this Father Lance. I think his collar might be to tight for all the matches with special stipulations on them.

Duran: Well, it could be.....
Jill Bright cuts off Duran West, she shows him an angry glance.
Duran: er...Okay, Father Lance's collar is to tight.
Jill Bright then turns and stares at the War Machine.
The War Machine: I didn't say anything, Duran was the one that had the door locked.
Duran West is waving hands back in forth. Jill Bright turns back to Duran West. Duran West stops waving and puts his arms to his sides.
Duran: I forgot to unlock it.
Jill: Really??
Jill Bright walks up to Duran West. Duran West braces himself for a slap to the face.
Jill: Well, I hope you're ready for your match. The two you, better win this
time. No being knocked unconsciouses or saying "I Quit".
Duran West and The War Machine stand straight with a cheesy grin on their face, nodding yes.
Jill: Duran your match should be first and next. The War Machine is later. Just be ready!
Jill Bright turns to the door and leaves. Duran West and the War Machine both wipe their foreheads.*Whew*
Jill *Yells*: Duran West, now and leave the sledgehammer.
Duran West slowly walks out the door with his head down, shaking it back and forth. The War Machine is silent and afraid of say anything that might be heard. The War Machine also leaves to go warm up at the gym for his match.

(This is before the Hardcore Match: Tommy "The Gun" Hart v. Triple X.)
Duran West
Duran West
Veteran

Number of posts : 297
Real first name : James
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

The Beaten 19/07-09. Empty Re: The Beaten 19/07-09.

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 08:00

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum