Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first RP post on the forum in a fair while

2 posters

Go down

my first RP post on the forum in a fair while Empty my first RP post on the forum in a fair while

Post  Vimto Sun 19 Jul 2009, 01:43

(at any point in font's match, just throw in the "someone is making their way to the ring" bit) and then this can go after the match.

As Fontaine stands in the ring he looks at Vimto as he walks around the ring and picks up a microphone from the ring announcer.
Vimto: So here it is Fonty, next week the PPV is to be held in the Vatican, and we all know how Christians like to rage war, and for us too it will be an all out war...inside a steal cage!
Vimto hands the microphone back to the ring announcer and makes his way backstage whilst Fontaine watches him disappear.

(for anyone wonder, Christians and the crusades is what I'm referring too with the war stuff)

if Font has already written something setting up a match for us two already, then go with that instead.
Vimto
Vimto
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 149
Real first name : Steven
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

my first RP post on the forum in a fair while Empty Re: my first RP post on the forum in a fair while

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 08:06

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum