Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time is running out

2 posters

Go down

Time is running out Empty Time is running out

Post  The War Machine Sat 18 Jul 2009, 23:18

The War Machine is shown pacing the halls of the castle when paul barker and greg the camera man walk up for an interview
Paul: Hello BLWF fans it is paul barker here with the war machine, war with less then 2 weeks left, and you still have your contract, time is running out for you to cash it in, any comments?
The War Machine: Paully, don't ypu think i know this, i have less time, uggg, as far as im concerned i have about 5 different paths i could go down.
Paul: Now, this week you have a steel cage match against critical bill, after that brutal i quit match last week, how do you feel?
The War Machine: So basic with the questions paul, have you ever tried thinking out of the box?
Paul: i don't get paid enough war
The War Machine: HA, thats funny, still try asking me questions like, what are your plans for the PPV, or even maybe, when will you cash that title shot in?
Paul: Thats questions 5 and 10
The War Machine:A list? really? well since this interview has gone south, how about you help me find duran and jill, those two snuck off, i wonder where....
Before paul can get another word in, the war machine runs off, leaving both of them standing there.
The War Machine
The War Machine
Master of House Shows

Number of posts : 547
Real first name : Tom
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Time is running out Empty Re: Time is running out

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 08:15

Added.. War please check spelling. Names get Caps and so does "I"
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw