Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy for Our Next Opponents

3 posters

Go down

Strategy for Our Next Opponents Empty Strategy for Our Next Opponents

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Sat 18 Jul 2009, 04:00

Paul and his camerman enter the locker room of Team Mad Rockstar, and overhear Red and Manny talking about their recent tag team match.
Red: Manny we suffered a set back last week at the hands of Mek and Dr. Scalawag. I think it had to do witht he training I put you through on the farm. Neither of us wrestled to our full potentional. It may have been from being tired fromthe work or tired from the trip. Either way we need to get back on the winning track if we are to achieve our goal of winning tag team gold inthe BLWF.
Manny: I think you are right on all counts, Red. We can't afford another set back. We have the tough task of Fontaine and Therion this week. This match won't be any easier than last week.
Red: I hear ya, but if the road was easy than anybody could wear gold in the BLWF.
Paul rounds the corner.
Paul: Gentlemen, do you have a few moments to talk?
Manny: We always have time to talk with the fans of The Mad Rockstar.
Red: So, what on your mind?
Paul: Well, we all know you suffered a loss at the hands of Mek and Scalawag last week, but the real issue is surrounding Buzzsaw and Lord Humogous. They have said in no uncertain terms that you better have eyes in the back of your head Red.
Red: First, let me apologize to my partner. I have managed to put you in harms way. Now onto Buzz and Humongous. Buzzsaw what happened to you a couple of weeks ago was nothing more than retribution for the stitches you gave me. Whether or not the shot you gave me to the head was meant for me or not is not known. What is known is that I took the shot. I understand that Buzz wants revenge, and if the only way he can get it is with another sneak attack then so be it. But now this gentlemen I will be ready. And I understand that neither of you are man enough to man up and face a person in the ring. You have to do it from behind. Humongous you can run with Buzz if you want to, but one thing is for sure you can suffer at The Mad Rockstars hands just like Buzz can. The biggest difference being that we are more than happy to man up and meet you in the ring.
(OOC: Manny take it form here and add your comments)
The-Mad-Redneck
The-Mad-Redneck
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Real first name : Mike
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Strategy for Our Next Opponents Empty Re: Strategy for Our Next Opponents

Post  manson o'gara Sat 18 Jul 2009, 10:42

Paul: Manson we have been seeing in no uncertain terms your inability to match up to the Mad Redneck in drinking contests over the past few weeks. People also are viewing the Mad Redneck as the stronger part of your team. How do you reply to the comments that perhaps you are a much too weak partner for him, and your weaknesses are letting down the team?
Manson: OK OK there were a few set backs last week at the barn gig I performed at. Yes I had a bit to drink but honestly I'd just had a long week doing guitar solo's, power slides, crowd surfing, you name it I did it! I know Red is stronger than I am, but I make up for that in heart. We are part of team Mad Rockstar and I am always going to give 110% to keep up with the other guys in the ring.
Manson: As of the other issue at hand, Buzz and Humogous, you guys should know if you lay one hand on Red you will have to have taken me completely out of the picture. You may have had the numbers game, but now it's leveled

(I'l properly format it after work don't worry)
manson o'gara
manson o'gara
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 51
Real first name : mikemike
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Strategy for Our Next Opponents Empty Re: Strategy for Our Next Opponents

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 08:39

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw