Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The furious Wind CC 19/07/2009

2 posters

Go down

The furious Wind CC 19/07/2009 Empty The furious Wind CC 19/07/2009

Post  Aziruf Fri 17 Jul 2009, 20:48

Right after last weeks Steel Cage match, Aziruf was infuriated by the interferance that has cost him the victory over Mystikal and a spot as the number one contender. So he ran directly into Father Lance's office and entered without knocking.
Aziruf: Lance! Have you seen what those bastards (censor if the word is too harsh...) Cerano and Mek have done to The Wind? They freaking shackled The Wind to the Steel Cage with handcuffs! The Wind announced he won't take such actions anymore and he is sure to do something about it. And if you don't keep law and order, The Wind will claim his own right and render his judgement and ...
Again Before Aziruf could continue his enraged speech, Father Lance stood up and walked over to Aziruf, to put a hand on his shoulder.
Father Lance: Calm down, my son! You are The Wind, so keep your cool before you just become some hot air!
The Aziruf still looked angry, but before he was able to reply something, Lance continued.
Father Lance: It is not necessary for you to judge over other people. In fact it would really anger me, if everyone walked around to pass their sentence on each other. I saw what happened right now and therefore I announce you the official number one contender for the Broadsword Championship! Furthermore I give you the chance to square off with Cerano ... but it will be in a Tag Team match!
Aziruf looked a bit shocked and suddenly interrupted Lance.
Aziruf: But Starlet is not fully recovered yet! You can't possibly thinking of putting her into a match after what that son of a bi...
Now Father Lance interrupted Aziruf harshly
Father Lance: Watch your tongue in my office, youngster! My niece is, as you mentioned, not ready to be in action again. Just listen and let me explain myself!
Aziruf sighted out of relieve and noded
Father Lance: Good! Now I want to put Buzzsaw at Cerano's side. After the betrayal of his canadian fellows he looks somewhat not himself. But he was the longest reigning Greatsword Champion in the history of BLWF and I want my stars in top shape! If you can, try to ignite his fire again!
Aziruf looks totally serious now and after biting his lower lip, he noded once again
Aziruf: So Lance, what's about The Wind's partner?
Lance put on a smile
Father Lance: I want to give the fans something great! You once said, on your first day in this federation, that you want to give the fans breath taking action they will remember. On next weeks Courtyard Clash, you will have the chance to do so once again. Your partner will be ... Mystikal!
A flash of surprise overwhelmed Aziruf.
Aziruf: Wh ... What? Anyone would be fine, but why Mystikal? How could that lead to a match that the fans will remember? We will just quarrel and give our opponents an easy win, so why should The Wind accept this slimy, unpleasant guy as his partner?
Lance took his hand away from Aziruf's shoulder and crossed his hands in front of him
Father Lance: I told you to listen, haven't I? That won't be just any Tag Team match! It will have a special stipulation! A very important one going into our next PPV! If your team wins this match, the one of you two, who makes the pinfall earns the right to decide what kind of match you will have at the PPV! On the other hand, if your team loses the one, who gets NOT pinned will decide the stipulation! And to prevent both of you of attacking each other to let the other one get pinned, if you attack Mystikal, you lose your number one contender spot! And if Mystikal attacks you during the match, he will be stripped of the title! Anything else you want to add? If not, would you be so kind as to leave my office now, I have a lot of work to do!
Aziruf opened his mouth to say something, but changed his opinion and closed it
. He bowed down to show his thanks to Father Lance and then walked out of the office. The camera got a last glimpse of his back, as he dashed towards the gym.

Aziruf
Aziruf
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 154
Real first name : David
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

The furious Wind CC 19/07/2009 Empty Re: The furious Wind CC 19/07/2009

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 07:49

added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw