Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009

3 posters

Go down

Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009 Empty Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009

Post  cerano23 Fri 17 Jul 2009, 13:02

You see Cerano walking through the hallways to get to Father Lance´s office. As he walks around a corner, he just avoids a clash with Sugar Rush, Aziruf and Starlet, who are on their way. Cerano looks a little bit irritated as he stands alone in front of his long-time enemies.
Aziruf: Cerano, nice to meet you! I think we have something to discuss!
Starlet Storm: Right, about personal belongings! If you know what we mean.
Aziruf and Starlet prepare to attack Cerano. But the Jamaican is not willing to fight.
Cerano: Oh, our sweethearts, Starlet and Aziruf, I expected to meet you later in the ring not here. But any way, I have to disappoint you cause I have no time to play with you two, sorry. We will see us soon in the ring again, I promise and than Starlet…
Cerano blinks to Starlet
Cerano: …you will get your teddy bear back, maybe… And now can you let me pass, I have to talk with Lance and I´m already late.
With this Cerano leaves the two and continues his way to the managers office. As he reaches the office, his way is one more time stopped. This time he looks eye to eye with the nobodie-captain Quadruple H.
Cerano: Quadruple H, you and your little party are walking on a small lane. Last time you surprised me in the hall with your allies. But this time…
Cerano looks around and lights victories a cigar. He puffs and hides Quadruple H in a cloud who starts coughing.
Cerano: …I can see nobody.
Quadruple H: Well, I think we should leave this to the ring.
Cerano: Right than, get out of my way, I have to take care of some business involving you and others…
Cerano passes Quadruple H not friendly by barging Quadruples shoulder and giving him a contemptuously look Finally he gets into Lance´s office who is busy on the phone.
Lance: Cerano, just a second and can you stop smoking in here.
Cerano stubs out his cigar and sits down on a chair. Meanwhile Lance finishes his call.
Lance: So, what can I do for you?
Cerano: Well, where to start. On the last show, I was ambushed by the nobodies faction. I was able to hold some of them back but they finally caught me in the great hall and left me laying bleeding on the floor. And that´s not funny.
Lance: So, what can I do for you now? Maybe you have to surround yourself by a few friends, right?
Cerano: You are right, I don´t have much friends but some acquaintances. But you also now that I´m a man of my words and don´t hide for a challenge. But five on one seems a little bit unfair to me. So, as I have other things in mind now, what can we do about this to keep my back clear?
Lance: I have to think about it and than we talk again. For now I just can tell you, watch your back and find some friends! Otherwise it could be a painful season for you.
Cerano: Great than we talk the next time.
Cerano gets up and leaves the office.

Eventually Duran West will add a little rp at the end of this
cerano23
cerano23
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 129
Real first name : Simon
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009 Empty RE: Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009

Post  Duran West Fri 17 Jul 2009, 20:30

Cerano walks through the hallways back to his lockerroom with a purpose. Half way there an incident happens to spoil the Cerano happiness. Before getting the lockerrooms area is there is a kitchen area slash refreshments section for all the wrestlers to use. Where, we see Duran West preparing a 44 oz. cup of Gatorade. Duran West turns to leave with his drink in hand. Cerano, who is walking has been walking with a purpose to his lockerroom walks right into Duran West. Hitting Duran West's arm holding the 44 oz. drink. Knocking it all over Duran West and the floor.
Duran: Damn it to hell. Look, where your walking.
Cerano, who is a little dismayed by what has happen.
Cerano: I'm not the only one that should be watching out!
Duran: Really?
The two wrestlers start to stare at each other. Cerano steps back a little to move to the left to walk pass Duran West.
Duran: Fine!
Cerano walks out of the kitchen area slash refreshment section. But, before leaving.
Cerano: Clean your mess, man!
Cerano disappears out of the area. Duran West looks pissed off.
Duran: Damn it, that Jackass.
We see Duran West cleaning his self and the floor. Where, his drink was spilled. We are back to the commentators.

(how is this Cerano? I think this is the ending to the rp. So, it done)
Duran West
Duran West
Veteran

Number of posts : 297
Real first name : James
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009 Empty Re: Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009

Post  Buzzsaw Sun 19 Jul 2009, 07:40

Added
Buzzsaw
Buzzsaw
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009 Empty Re: Cerano is on his way to the managers office CC 19/07/2009

Post  cerano23 Sun 19 Jul 2009, 11:53

Sorry for being late guys!

@Buzzsaw: Thanks for adding!
@Duran West: Great rp!
cerano23
cerano23
Creative Team Member

Number of posts : 129
Real first name : Simon
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down